- Physician & Surgeon licensed in Florida, Missouri & New Mexico
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Board Certified ATLS 1994-2003
- ACLS Instructor, Illinois, 1993-1997
- Missouri State Licensed EMT-P, 1980-1995
- Nationally Registered EMT-P, 1983-1995
- FAA-Aviation Medical Examiner-March 2006-Current
- University of Illinois at Peoria College of Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Residency, Class of 1995
- University Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri 1992
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, Missouri; BA in Chemistry, 1988
Dr. Mansell continues to work as an Emergency Med. Physician, however, his lifelong passion and studies involve diet, exercise, nutrition and weight training.
Finally the science and technology exists in methods that can help every person to achieve their goals in fitness and to maintain weight control.
Through Doctor guidance and evaluation we now have the ability to help clients gain the edge for health, fitness, longivity, wellness, and strength training.
Dr. Mansell would like each of you to look through the entire site and to check the links. These are evaluated before made as a recommendation.
The sciences and knowledge of nutrition and Bioidentical- Hormone Replacement Therapy has come to a total and real basis of treatment to achieve each clients’ goal.
|Dr. K. Grant Mansell||Christine Taglieri||Amy Rybicki|